This beautiful free PSD UI kit is an assorted combination of big app and social media buttons that you can use in your user interface designs.
But wait! There’s more! This UI kit also comes with an editable e-book cover graphic template, hand-sketched arrows, and calls-to-action text.
This free PSD UI kit is by Josh Katherman, the founder of ThemesEngine.
The design motivation for this UI kit was initially to create slightly 3D app buttons. As the design process progressed, the kit gravitated towards becoming huge, epic buttons and incorporated social media/engagement buttons, as well as other extra graphic assets.
- superbuttons_freebie (ZIP, 2.11 MB)
- Soft UI Kit: Free PSD for Mocking Up Web Designs
- Transparent Glass UI: Free PSD for User Interface Design
- Ultimate Guide to Website Wireframing
- Related categories: Freebies and User Interface
About the Author
Josh Katherman is the founder of ThemesEngine, a site that aspires to collect the best and most easily editable WordPress themes for companies and developers.
via Six Revisions http://sixrevisions.com/freebies/ui/free-psd-ui-kit-superbuttons/