May 11, 2013 at 09:35PM
When you look at the laptop, one of the great advantages of having laptop is its portability. You can take it anywhere you want.But when we look at the other side of the coin, the Laptop screen is not up to mark, when it comes to Ultimate Gaming or for watching Movies with friends.
The best way to get most out the small portable laptop is to convert it into big screen. You can attach you laptop with projector or hook it up with connecter, but there is another way you can do that without investing on long cables or space filling projectors. The basic way is to change some internal settings to take your gamming or watching experience to the new level.
So, here is the way to customize your settings.
For Windows 8
- Click on Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Adjust Screen Resolution -> Project to a Second Screen
- Or you can use shortcut Windows key + P
For Windows 7
- Click Start and go to Control Panel –> Appearance and Personalization -> Adjust Screen Resolution. A small window is displayed with two monitors labeled “1” and ”2”.
- Click on the identify icon. A large “1” appears on one monitor and “2” appears on other.
- Select the drop-down menu very next to Multiple Display. And then select Extended Display.
For Windows Vista
- Click on Start icon ->Control Panel ->Personalize ->Display Setting.
- Click on Extend Display and press Apply.
For Windows XP
- Right click on the Desktop and select Properties and click on Setting.
- Select Identify icon at the bottom and click the check box “Extend My windows desktop onto monitor.”
- Click on Apply.
So, connect one, two or even more screen to get ultimate gaming experience or have fun in watching movies at home on big screen.
Copyright © 2011-2012
This feed is intended only for the personal, non-commercial use and content is copyrighted to TechFeb.COM and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission.
from (title unknown) http://www.techfeb.com/how-to-extend-your-laptop-display-into-big-screen/