April 30, 2013 at 10:21PM
If you want to transfer all your Facebook photos and photo albums to your Google Drive or Dropbox accounts, this article is for you.
The other day I was trying to download and backup all my Facebook photos, videos, tagged photos and albums and found that I have a lot of files to download. These days, I don’t have broadband connection at my home so downloading all Facebook photos and videos in one shot was not the choice. Instead, its a good idea to transfer all Facebook photos to your Google Drive or Dropbox account and let these cloud services save a backup of all your Facebook photos and albums. You can sync all these photos to your computer when you get access to a Wi-Fi connection.
Here is how you can transfer or backup all Facebook photos to Google Drive or Dropbox
1. Go to the Pi.pe website and login with your Facebook account. Next, select Facebook as the source.
2. The website will now list all your Facebook photo albums, tagged photos and videos.
3. Hit “Continue” and select your destination service in the “Destination” tab. You can choose to backup Facebook photos to Google Drive or backup Facebook photos to your Dropbox account or choose to do both. But please note that you can’t do the same in one process ( or pipe, as they call it). Once you have started or initiated a pipe, you can go back and do the same for another cloud storage provider. You might like to read our earlier article - transfer Google Plus photos to your Facebook account.
4. Now you will be asked to grant permission to Pi.pe to be able to copy Facebook photos to your Google Drive or Dropbox account. Grant all the necessary permissions and you are done.
You will now see a confirmatory dialogue, saying that your backup has been scheduled.
Depending upon the size and amount of files you have chosen to backup, it might take some time for the transfer to complete. For the sake of an experiement, I choosed to move a Facebook album to my Google account and it took less than 30 minutes to finish.
Pi.pe is really a brilliant tool which can backup photos and videos from your Facebook pages as well, and not just your Facebook profile. In fact, Pi.pe is one of the easiest ways to transfer files between different cloud file storage accounts. A similar service which we have reviewed earlier is Otixo but I personally find Pi.pe easier to use.
Currently, Pi.pe supports Flickr, Facebook, Google Drive, Picasa, Dropbox, Instagram, Photobucket, MySpace and a couple of other cloud storage providers.
Transfer Facebook Photos To Google Drive Or Dropbox account originally published on Ampercent
- Transfer Files Between Your Google Docs And Dropbox Account With Otixo
- Facebook And Dropbox Integrates to Make File Sharing Easier For Facebook Groups
- No Matter What Cloud Storage You Use, BackupBox Can Transfer Data In Between Them
- Sortbox Automatically Sorts Your Dropbox Files Into Different Folders, Just Like Gmail Filters
- Move Photos From Google Plus Albums To Your Facebook Album
from Ampercent http://www.ampercent.com/transfer-facebook-photos-albums-google-drive-dropbox/11829/